The Flute Book 1: for young beginners
- More than 20 enjoyable tunes for young flutists
- More than 14 pages of activity and games - coloring pages, guessing and matching games, writing, composing activities, card quiz games, board game with musical tasks.
- Starts from pre-readers
- Material covers G, A, B notes and rests. Notes introduced one by one.
- Card quiz games every few units, to revise the material through games, with reward of star-certificate found at the back of the book.
- Smart Practice Treasures - practice advice or motivational quotes through the book.
- 3 blank posters to use for the Tiny Concert activities.
- Roar, board game, for revision of the entire book material
Irena is a flute teacher with more than 12 years of teaching experience. She studied Flute Performance and pedagogy in her home country – Macedonia. After she finished her Masters degree, she moved to Dubai where she taught and performed for 12 years. This is where Irena first started teaching young flute beginners and her idea about creating a method for younger beginners was born. Through the years of teaching, Irena taught all levels of flute students, especially #littleflutists. In August 2020 she moved to Singapore, where she created Toot and Hoot Flute Method and her flute beginners’ books. Irena’s favorite color is turquoise because she loves the sea, and her favorite cookies are peach flavor gummies. She loves when her little flutists learn while playing games. To work with Irena or to find out more about her teaching and method books, visit tootandhootflutemethod.com