The Flute Book 2: for young beginners
- More than 30 enjoyable tunes
- More than 20 pages of activities and games: coloring, matching games, writing, composing activities, tiny card games, board game
- Introduction of F, Bb, E, F#, key signature and triple meter. Notes introduced one by one.
- Musical Snakes & Ladders - board game with musical tasks at the end of the book
- 4 Card Games for revision through the book, with certificates for reward, ready to use at the back of the book
- 4 blank concert posters ready to use
- Free accompaniment tracks on our YouTube channel soon available for practice.
Irena is a flute teacher with more than 12 years of teaching experience. She studied Flute Performance and pedagogy in her home country – Macedonia. After she finished her Masters degree, she moved to Dubai where she taught and performed for 12 years. This is where Irena first started teaching young flute beginners and her idea about creating a method for younger beginners was born. Through the years of teaching, Irena taught all levels of flute students, especially #littleflutists. In August 2020 she moved to Singapore, where she created Toot and Hoot Flute Method and her flute beginners’ books. Irena’s favorite color is turquoise because she loves the sea, and her favorite cookies are peach flavor gummies. She loves when her little flutists learn while playing games. To work with Irena or to find out more about her teaching and method books, visit tootandhootflutemethod.com